Specializing in small (kicker / portable), new and used outboard boat motors.
1) Shipping Costs. The price to ship these motors varies on location. It is always $35 more to a residential address. The motors are shipped in their original mercury outboard box. WE SHIP TO CANADA! Here are the shipping costs for this motor in the USA:
8hp-30hp fish camp outboards $200 to a business $230 to a residence
2) Shipping Time. How long does it take? Shipping takes 2 weeks to deliver. Most orders are received within 10-16 days. These motors must be shipped in. Local customers must pay for shipping also.
3) How many hours are on the Used Mercury Outboards. The "Fish Camp" motors have been used for one season on a boat resort in Canada. The season usually lasts 3-4 months. The motors are then fully inspected and made sure that they are ready to run and are in great shape. Most engines look as though they are in mint condition and have very little usage. There will be some evidence of usage but nothing to be too concerned about. These engines have been used in freshwater lakes up in Canada they have not seen saltwater but they can be used in both fresh and saltwater.
4) Payment. We accept payment for these outboards via Credit Card (*Amex, Visa, or Master Card). over the phone. On some orders we may accept Money Order, Cashiers Check, Wire Transfer, or Personal Check (must wait 7-10days to clear) Made directly to our supplier. If you are interested email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Tampa, FL Area). Final price is motor, options you request, and Freight. Some credit card companys charge $50.00-$100.00 foreign transaction fees or a percentage. This charge is not from AFA Marine, INC or our suppliers. You are ordering directly from our supplier in Canada. We are based in St. Petersburg FL. USA.
5) Reputation. We have sold over 5000 Motors since 2001 and over 2000+ Mercury Fish Camp Outboards since 2002. We have a very large amount of satisfied customers. Please visit our Testimonials. We are always glad to give references for those who are concerned about ordering a motor through the internet. Call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
6) Miscellaneous FAQ about choosing the right motor.
Please Note: Some motors come with a gas tank and some do not. It all depends on if they were returend to the dealer with the tank. Assume that a gas tank is not included but hold off on purchasing one until the motor has arrived.
*Amex users add 3 % Merchant rate, Visa and Master Card there is no extra merchant rate. Some Credit Card companys may charge a $50.00 Foreign transaction fee.