Specializing in small (kicker / portable), new and used outboard boat motors.
1) Shipping Costs. The price to ship these motors varies on location. It is always $30 more to a residential address. The motors are shipped in their original mercury outboard box. WE SHIP TO CANADA! Here are the shipping costs for this motor in the USA:
2) Shipping Time. How long does it take? Shipping takes 2 weeks to deliver. Most orders are received within 10-16 days. These motors must be shipped in. Local customers must pay for shipping also.
3) Payment. We accept payment for these outboards via Credit Card (*Amex, Visa, or Master Card). over the phone, Money Order, Cashiers Check, Wire Transfer, or Personal Check (must wait 7-10days to clear) If you are interested call us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Tampa, FL Area). Final price is motor, options you request, and freight that is all!
4) What is Included. These motors do not come with prop or controls. They do come with a built in oil tank and they have power tilt and trim. We do not sell accessories.
5) Shipping Damage. These motors are fully insured when they are shipped but there is a step you must follow. Insurance covers damage and loss of goods but you must follow the proper protocols. Click here for the proper forms
6) Reputation. We have sold over 7000 Motors since 2001 and over 3000+ Mercury Fish Camp Outboards since 2002. We have a very large amount of satisfied customers. Please visit our Testimonials. We are always glad to give references for those who are concerned about ordering a motor through the internet. Call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
7) Miscellaneous FAQ about choosing the right motor.